Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Strong as a Horse

    I walked to my friends house after school, because my car was taken away by my mom. She said that I drive to fast. That I would hit a animal, which has already happened before. In my defense; it was a bird that flew a crossed the road and tried to punch my car. It wasn't my fault. It was the bird's. As I got to the door of Taylor's blue house, I knocked hoping I wouldn't have to wait too long. Because the sky looked like it was going to have a melt down and rain. It needs to get its feeling fixed, because I hate rain. As Taylor opened the door she said "You will never guess who called!".  

2 comments:

  1. I liked "a bird that flew a crossed the road and tried to punch my car." Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can birds punch cars? I must investigate this. And now I'm going to spend all day wondering who did call!

    ReplyDelete