Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Own Place to Hide

I love reading a book no one knows about                                              It’s like having a secret place to hide  Because you don’t have all the fan girls going crazy                             Don’t get me wrong I love fan girls          And I’m a fan girl most of the time                                                      But it’s nice to have something that’s my own                                         And everyone not going crazy about                                                                                      But this is also very selfish of me                                                                                            To not share a place that’s amazing                                                                                 But sometimes you just need a place                                                                                  That no one knows about                                                                                                    P.S. I’m sorry, but I’m not going to share. I need my own place to hide.                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment