Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Sweeney Todd Shirt and The Rain Storm

      When I think of rain I think about the beautiful sounds and the clear water. So when I woke up this morning to find that it was raining, I thought it was going to be a good day. I was wrong. My mind, at the time was thinking about staying in bed and being able to watch Disney movies.                                                     As I started looking around the room I remembered that staying in bed and watching movies was not going to happen today, because it was picture day. I am not a fan of having my pictures taken in the first place, so this was always fun.                             As I look through my clothes I find what I want to wear. So as I’m putting everything together I realize that my shirt has a big hole in it. So my normal reaction to this is, to start throwing things around in my closet. Now thinking about, it was not the best idea to attack my room.                                                                                                                                So once I found a T-shirt that did not look like it had been cut by Sweeney Todd, the day started looking better. Until I seen how hard it was raining.

2 comments: