Thursday, April 10, 2014

When I Fall

I don’t want to be saved.                     I want to be strong enough             To not have to wait                     Around to be saved like Cinderella         Some girls might                             Dream to be saved                                                                                   The one time I dreamed                   To be saved                                       Nothing happened                                                                                      Because even know my head’s in the clouds half the time                                And I hate reading nonfiction           There are times  you have to save yourself                                                                                                                            When you fall and there is nobody to help 

1 comment: